I received my own Breville Juice Fountain Juice Extractor as a gift a few years back. After several years of hindsight, I must say that if I didn’t have the JE98XL when I was just new to juicing I might not have enjoyed juicing at all. I have read a lot of Breville JE98XL reviews and I know everything may sound confusing sometimes. But be sure to take it from someone who has been there – this is the perfect juicer for beginners. Let me tell you some of the reasons why I know it are well-suited for beginners:
Great Reasons Why I Like this Juice Extractor
- EXTRA WIDE 3” FEEDER TUBE: The Breville JE98XL juicer has a wide feeder tube. You might say “so what,” right? Well here’s the thing with newbies and narrow feeder tubes. If you don’t have the patience to cut your produce into slender pieces then you won’t enjoy juicing. You’ll spend more time preparing your fruits and veggies than have time to enjoy your juice.
This 3-inch feeder tube is an excellent solution. It doesn’t matter which fruit you have. All you need to do is feed it to the juicer and that’s it. No complications – more time to enjoy your juice and other juicer recipes.
- CLEAN UP WONDER: It actually took me years before I learned to really appreciate my Breville juice fountain and the Breville brand for that matter. I have tried other juicers and have compared them to this one. I must admit that this Breville is the easiest one to clean. You can interview other reviewers and Breville owners and I guarantee that they will definitely agree with me in this regard.
- GREAT TIME SAVER: Do take note that this is a high-speed Breville juicer. This juicer either runs at 6,500 rpms or 12,000 rpms. Compare that to the speed of a masticating juicer, I’d go for this one. If you’re a busy guy like me then you’ll definitely go for the faster juicer.
Click here for Breville JE98XL Juicer specifications
- The juice fountain plus features an 850 watt motor with dual speed control (6,500/12,000 rpms). The slower speed is to be used for softer produce while the faster setting is for harder ones.
- This Breville fountain plus has some unique patented features such as the Nutri Disc, direct central feed, safety locking arm, and overload protection.
- This Breville juice unit has dishwasher safe parts.
- The body of the Breville juicer plus is made out of high grade polymer but the parts that come in contact with the produce are certified BPA-free.
- Click here to see more product features
My recommendation is that the Breville JE98XL is best designed juicer for newbies and beginners. It takes away all the usual hassles you get from other types of juicers out there. Enjoy juicing with this one and when you get tired of it you can go buy other models if you like.
The only downside I can mention about it is that the pulp may not look as dry as say from a masticating juicer. But that doesn’t mean you’re not getting a lot of juice from your produce – it’s not that wet either. In spite of that minor negative, I still highly recommend Breville 850-Watt Juice Extractor.